The Dynamic Reminders Hub is a project manager’s (PM) daily go-to place, their command center, with all the necessary information to do their job a click away. From here they have access to all planned and ready-for-work milestones from all projects they are responsible for.
The Dynamic Reminders Hub gives PMs quick access to:
- Prioritized list with milestones for “Today” and the days after
- Project details and attachments
- Access to created tasks and communication
- Milestone delays
My Tasks Hub is the command center for every regular team member in your organization. Here, from one place, users have access to a personalized list with prioritized and ready-for-work tasks– i.e. actionable tasks –that have been assigned to you or you have assigned to your colleagues.
My Tasks Hub gives users access to all communication and documents related to the tasks they are working on, or those you are following:
- Prioritized list with tasks
- General task information and task details
In Havelock, each project consists of milestones and each milestone has tasks that must be executed. All tasks assigned to a specific person are actionable and end up in their My Tasks Hub, where they are prioritized and ready for work. Tasks always put things in context for all related parties by giving them quick access to the milestones and the project a task belongs.
You can create and work on three main types of tasks in Havelock:
- Single Tasks: non-recurring activities and constructive steps on the road to project completion.
- Recurring Tasks: tasks consisting of a predetermined sequence of tasks that occur at regular intervals.
This video is an extended tutorial on how to work with Recurring Tasks in the Havelock work and project management platform.
It will teach you how to: